Hello. New member

Forums Members’ Forum Hello. New member

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello. I thought it was time i joined in with the forums. I joined the IOCP last year as an FHP. Qualified 3 years ago and a retired NHS community staff nurse. I follow a number of Facebook pages which are useful but it would be good to see this forum grow too. I haven’t yet made it to any branch meetings but hope to eventually. Unfortunately they are not “on the doorstep ” . May even make it to the conference one year…..I live in Essex so some distance away. I work part time with a little clinic in my home and a small mobile round.
    I wonder how many FHP members there are to Pods and Chiropodists with the IOCP?
    Penny James

Admin IOCP

Hi Penny and welcome, do you know that Essex are having a branch meeting in September (16th but date is to be confirmed) where they are holding a first aid course which you may be interested in attending.
    To find out more details contact Beverley on 01702 460890,
    Best wishes
    Julie 🙂

Hello and welcome. Some of your nursing knowledge and skills will be invaluable and can be used to help others. I am a Pod and have also completed a nursing degree. Welcome to the IOCP.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.