Find a Practitioner

What is the difference between a Chiropodist/Podiatrist and a Foot Health Practitioner?


The titles Chiropodist/Podiatrist (and Chiropody/Podiatry) are protected by law and may only be used by those who have completed a BSc degree in Podiatry or grand-parented in 2005 by the HCPC (Health & Care Professions Council) which is the governing body for healthcare professionals.

ALL Chiropodists/Podiatrists will display their HCPC registration number which begins with CH.

A Foot Health Practitioner listed on this site has attained a standard of proficiency recognised by the Institute.

All Foot Health Practitioners will appear without a CH number.

Start your search…

Loading Indicator